D. Tasks for the Third NAP
Institutionalization of Human Rights Management
3. Public procurement considering social responsibility [page 5]
- Highly recommend to apply the guidelines which reflects the corporate social responsibility.
– Give additional credit points to companies which are ‘female·disabled friendly companies’ and which offer work-learning dual program following the guidelines of qualification examination on goods purchase(Public Procurement Guidelines).
– Give additional 10% point on management condition mark when female·disabled friendly companies or social enterprises record construction ratio over 30% according to detailed guidelines of qualification examination on facility construction(Public Procurement guidelines).
5. Support corporate with gender equality management
- Support gender equality education to managerial staff in private business·public institution and of human resources department.
– Conduct gender equality education to managerial staff or human resources manager who has strong sayings on decision making and recruitment.